Saturday, April 4, 2009

Comedian Dobie Maxwell wants you to know something

Dobie Maxwell has been on Bob and Tom a few times. One day, he got thrown off the show. Physically. Maxwell claims he doesn't know why:

I still haven’t been able to find out exactly what I did to deserve that but apparently I did break some rule they had that nobody told me about. Again, whatever. I was on that show several times before and did pretty well but one day everything changed and now I’m out.

We don't know either, but we do know that he seems to love talking about it. He's written about it before, and he's written about it again here for On Milwaukee. He also kvetches about not being invited on to a morning radio show in Kansas City.

We'd love to know why he's been banned from the Bob & Tom Show. If you know anything, we'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment